- How does the Ordering Process work?
- What will be the minimum number of products that I can order?
- Can I order a smaller number of products than the minimum product’s quantity?
- Can I order imprint or non-customized products?
- Can I cancel my order?
Art Work, Imprints & Personalization
- Will you help me with the artwork?
- How can I submit my artwork?
- What will happen if my logo contains halftones and tints ?
- Can you print from the picture?
- Can I use a trademark for an imprint?
- Can you print multiple colors on products overall?
- Can you print any color on my chosen products?
- Can you print me a design in different positions? And will it affect the product’s price as well?
- Can I get the print of the QR code on my product?
- Can you save my artwork for reordering?
- When my order will be shipped?
- Can you split and send my order to different locations if needed?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Can you hasten/expedite my product if needed?
1. How does the Ordering Process work?
Once you have placed the order you will receive a confirmation email from us containing your order details.
Kindly read the email carefully and submit your artwork if it needs to be submitted. Send your artwork to us at email@example.com or feel free to reply to the confirmation email.
When your email is received our experts will view and analyze your artwork and they’ll provide you recommendations. We will make changes to your artwork as directed by you and before your product goes for production we will send you a final artwork for approval.
2. What will be the minimum number of products that I can order?
The minimum quantity of products is already mentioned on every product you need to order. Please note that the minimum quantity varies for each product.
3. Can I order a smaller number of products than the minimum product’s quantity?
Only on some products, we can allow you to order less than the minimum number of order but you have to pay some surcharges for this. Please note that it will be just a few more dollars than the mentioned cost.
4. Can I order imprint or non-customized products?
Yes, why not? You can also order the plain products without any printing or engraving. The minimum pieces have been mentioned already of each product.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel the order any time before the production phase. If the production has started then we will not be able to cancel the order as your artwork has already printed on your products. You can get in touch with our customer care team for any editing or cancelation before the production phase.
Art Work, Imprints & Personalization
1. Will you help me with the artwork?
Yes, why not? We are always ready to help you with your artwork. But you may have to pay for it depending on its nature. Like if you want help with simple text artwork it’ll be free but if you want us to draw an artwork or logo with your design then you may have to pay a few dollars for that.
2. How can I submit my artwork?
You can simply send us your artwork by sending an email to at firstname.lastname@example.org . You have to follow a vector-based file format created in Adobe Illustrator. Your logo file resolution should be at least 300dpi. The reason behind using the adobe illustrator is that your artwork may have different colors and each color has a separate layer. So this file format will help us a lot to color separate your artwork and make some changes if needed.
3. What will happen if my logo contains halftones and tints?
If this situation exists then we will recommend you to send your logo through email so our expert can analyze it and advise you with other best ways and ideas for your brand that will work best with your logo.
4. Can you print from the picture?
Well yes for some products, but it depends on the quality of the actual picture and if the content is not the subject of copyright.
5. Can I use a trademark for an imprint?
Yes for sure, but if it is owned by a different company then you have to provide us the warranties that you have permission from that company to use that trademark.
6. Can you print multiple colors on products overall?
Well, yes for some products, as not all products can be printed in multiple colors. So it completely depends on the product you have chosen for imprinting.
7. Can you print any color on my chosen products?
Well, we provide the facility to print your product with any color. The payment may vary according to the color you have selected.
8. Can you print me a design in different positions? And will it affect the product’s price as well?
Well, we have included the availability of colors on the site. And we always check our suppliers time to time for the availability of other colors.
9. Can I get the print of the QR code on my product?
Yes for sure, just ask our team to print it on your product. Let us know if you already have a QR code and send it through email otherwise, our team can create the QR code for your products as our team can include QR code on the majority of products.
10. Can you save my artwork for reordering?
For sure, Yes. As well as it will also help our team and make the reordering easier.
1. What are your overall setup charges?
Please note the setup fee is other than artwork imprint fee. Basically, it is the cost that is associated with the creation/setup of specific printing equipment such as a die, plate, printing screen or other fixture to print your desired artwork or logo on your products.
A setup fee is applied each time you order because each order has some unique imprint method and area that varies from product to product. The most common method of creating imprints is screen-print which includes a separate screen for each design in which each design is transferred to a new sheet then the hand is applied to the individual product.
Other ways for imprints are laser engraving (it requires specific programming for each design), embroidery method (it includes the tooling charge, a specific computer tool to create a map for the logo) and foil block or die-stamping (which requires handmade wooden blocks to create an imprint on your product.
1. When my order will be shipped?
The shipment takes at-least two weeks after your imprint approval. Here the exceptions exist for the imprint order of high demand like products with high custom artwork or backorder.
2. Can you split and send my order to different locations if needed?
Yes, we can do that for you, just get in touch with our Customer Care team and they will help you out regarding this topic.
3. Do you ship internationally?
Well, it depends on the location. Please contact our Customer Care team for any help as we can ship internationally in many cases.
4. Can you hasten/expedite my product if needed?
Yes, we can do this for you but rush charges will be applied. Well, we can do this for some products depending on the production timing.
1. What is the payment procedure?
Well, we accept credit card which is the best way for your order to get processed.
2. Can the order be placed by chat, email or phone?
Yes, you can place an order through these sources and we will send you an email along with your product details and invoice.